Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
23°!

Things that make me happy:
Justin Bieber, seriously

Book I am reading:
Nothing atm. I do have a cookbook called Piri Piri Starfish from an author I read on Belinda's blog. It is a cookbook that reminds of my friend's Spanish Mum in the 60s

What I am enjoying on TV:
Selling Houses Australia

On the menu for dinner:
Sausages and Lentils with Polenta

On my To Do list:
to buy paint

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Salmon & Bean Salad, it was nice and fresh

In the craft basket:
The same curtains that have to be split

Looking forward to this week:
I don't know, I am just happy it is not the school holidays anymore and my son is here for his mid semester break. I would like my car back, that would be more fun

Tips and tricks:
nothing I can remember

My favourite blog post this week:
The Lord Says Women of Zion are Haughty

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
no new blogs

No words needed:
my bromeliad at the other house, I really enjoy it



Lesson learned the past few days:
things can be better than you think

On my mind:
paint colours and plans for the next few months

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I can't remember what it is

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Renata said…
Isn´t the warm weather just lovely - I´m lying here with the windows open just enjoying it the evening!
I love your header picture - nice to see the water lying around!
Hope you have a wonderful week
Renata:)

Popular Posts