Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Not as cold as the past two days. I had cold hands yesterday. Usually if I am on my bed in winter I get the wheat teddy and put it under the top blanket to get some warm air, couldn't find it

Things that make me happy:
happy vibes from facebook, catching up

Book I am reading:
nothing

What I am enjoying on TV:
can you believe I watched Hotter Than My Mother/Daughter? yesterday? It wasn't too bad

On the menu for dinner:
have no idea, this could be tricky. Will have to go over what I have again and find a recipe from the Taste site. I bought ingredients for my menu, but ended up using them in different ways

On my To Do list:
write a new shopping list

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
nothing yet

In the craft basket:
my daughter made me a necklace with letters for Mum on it

Looking forward to this week:
enjoying the peace, the town is like a ghost town today, just goes to show us townies are a small number, which I guess we know as it is quiet sometimes on the weekend. Has been lots of floods and bridge damage

Tips and tricks:
if you want to buy some new ornaments and want something that shows a little of the spirit of Christmas try Myer. The kids and I, me especially loved all the decorations in a collection that has joy and peace and other matching decorations that look homemade, well a little, they have buttons on some of them

My favourite blog post this week:
How Rich am I?
Then Sings My Soul ~ No Matter What
I will be content

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Homemaking Link-Up! @ Raising Homemakers
Keeping It Simple

No words needed: Sunday, flooded Murray River



Lesson learned the past few days:
How lovely people are. My teenage daughter was invited to do some sewing with a friend on the weekend

On my mind:
Lipids and cholesterol, have three people in my family who need ideas, I must research about which breads to buy etc. anyone have some clues?

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
none, just listening to the video I posted

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Sandra said…
I always smile when I see your header picture, it's just stunning :)

I enjoyed reading your post.

Popular Posts