Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:


Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Oct 25
11.2°C - 0.0mm
Sun
Oct 24
7.3°C 22.1°C 5.6mm
Sat
Oct 23
13.0°C 18.3°C 3.4mm
Fri
Oct 22
6.4°C 25.8°C 0.0mm
Thu
Oct 21
5.9°C 24.0°C 0.0mm

Things that make me happy:
music that I am familiar with, if I play it I feel more like myself and at home, more relaxed

Book I am reading:
still nothing

What I am enjoying on TV:
just ten minutes or so of the end of a few programs on Austar

On the menu for dinner:
Low-fat Beef Stroganoff

On my To Do list:
Nothing that I can think of

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Cauliflower, Bacon & Split Pea Soup

In the craft basket:
no craft, though my daughter is going to the craft shop where people sell their crafts to get a lucky dip for $1

Looking forward to this week:
listening to Journey to the Centre of the Earth, the original, maybe I won't like it

Tips and tricks:
didn't have to go to the regional centre for shorts for my daughter, she got shoes to go with her dress instead

My favourite blog post this week:
31 Things About Renata

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
no new blogs

No words needed: more from our most recent flood, there were two weeks apart, the second worse than the first, which was a 50 year flood, was so surprised to see a picture by a creek of three windrows of trees left on the road



Lesson learned the past few days:
being an admin is always hard work

On my mind:
how I am being teased for not drinking

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
my husband taught me a saying drown them in honey

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts