OK, after a second look I think I can handle these questions.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
thankfully nothing much
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Poor, very funny.
4. Favorite planet?
Earth of course.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I don't check so I wouldn't know.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The one I am using.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
I prefer not to wear shirts. I have a red t-shirt on.
8. Do you label yourself?
No, I would have about three, and they are conflicting as far as labels go.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I love orange and red paint.
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?
No, but I did hear about it, which is good, I think...
12. What does your watch look like?
white, large with sparklies around the edge. Have I worn it much, no
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Probably annoying people
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I don't know
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Have no idea? Melbourne?
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Something Australian I'm sure.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
New guinea pig?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Panadol, maybe twice. Not something I usually need to do, take paracetamol
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
maybe 29, I think being 46 is pretty cool though
22. Your worst enemy?
whoever it is I'm glad I don't remember
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
they asked me if I had any money and you know the answer to that one, really I could have but I doubt it
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks