30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Days to 14 to 16


I haven't forgotten about this meme, just have been posting a lot and couldn't fit it in.

Blessings: Sunday - Tuesday

~ a really cute cloud
~ Tuesday saw me sitting waiting for my daughter to finish at gym while watching a beautiful sunset, it was stripey, with a bit of yellow near the mountain, which was the last thing to fade
~ my daughter is going to have piano lessons!
~ I was able to put my foot down about going to the regional centre and spending money, this was done with a bit of forward planning, but much much needs to be done

I went to make sure I didn't need to say these things in my Simple Woman post and forgot what I was going to say.

The piano lessons are a big miracle. It has been a big disappointment to me that her lessons where cancelled last year, but my eight year old who still loves the song she was doing when she stopped, can continue on. I was going to be forever upset that moving here had done that. Meaning there are probably more teachers in our hometown, so I am very happy.

~ my daughter who is 17 has been happily singing around the house, even in Indonesian, and the songs were a delight to hear, they were from Youtube and she translated them, but sings them in Indonesian knowing what she is singing.

It is overly dramatic but this is her translation:

you are so perfect
you are so beautiful through my eyes
you always make me want to compliment you

every step i take
...i will always remember you
i can't imagine my life without your love

don't you ever leave me
i can't go through life without you
only with you i can

you are my blood
you are my heart
you are my life
you make me complete
oh my love you are so...
perfect...perfect...

you held my hands
at times when i am weak and down
you whispered the words and drove my worries away

don't you ever leave me
i can't go through life without you
only with you i can

you are my blood
you are my heart
you are my life
you make me complete
oh my love you are so...
perfect...perfect...

you held my hands
at times when i am weak and down
you whispered the words and drove my worries away

Comments

Popular Posts