Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Tuesday...

Outside my window... not sure, seems cloudy to me

I am thinking... I'm glad I have bought vegetables already for my menu as I have been using some of the other hamper things. Also I did one menu in advance, since I have been sick it is going to make things a lot easier, all I have to do is order more vegies tomorrow and eventually make up a new list

I am thankful for... feeling so much better today, I was starting to worry I wouldn't be able to do my bills etc. Something is better than nothing

I am wearing... comfortable pants for when I have to lie down to rest my back, the weather has turned cold again

I am remembering... my teenage years, not many new memories are surfacing lol

I am going... hopefully further than the house and my room which is how it has been since Saturday morning

I am reading... just finished Irish Chain by Earlene Fowler, it was just what I needed to read at the right time

I am hoping... to get the photos my daughter took on my machine so I can share some with you

On my mind... only happy things to keep me going

Noticing that... it has been a very long spring

Pondering these words... to the song I posted earlier

From the kitchen... Ricotta & Rocket Quesadillas with Fried Egg

Around the house... I still have my pumpkin lights up

One of my favourite things... youtube

From my picture journal... my favourite rose



Please visit Peggy to learn more about daybooks.

Comments

Joyce said…
I am sorry your back is giving you pain, Linda. Hopefully you will soon feel strong and comfortable again. It's good to remember those happy thoughts, like you say, that help us keep going!

Popular Posts