Back To Basics Challenge



From November 20 (Saturday)

Sowing seed or Planting

Lots of berries to pick at the other house. This photo was taken on the weekend.



Planning for The Future

I have been to the house to check the paint colour in real life. My back was sore, I got to see it before I couldn't walk. Haven't been driving much but feeling much better (drove today with much less trouble than last timegetting out of the car). Had a look at the paint work from lots of angles, think real estate agent is a genius. The home looks much more stately.

Working for the Future

Sunday my husband was undercoating the kitchen. He got two coats on.

Building Community

I'm still getting a lot out of facebook.

Learn a new Skill

I feel Facebook helps skills too, relating to people in a different way than you perhaps did in the first place.

This meme comes from Belinda's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts