Back to Basics Challenge



Sowing seed or Planting

There were raspberries and other berries picked but they have slowed down now.

Planning for The Future

We are further along with the jam. Hopefully it will be made tomorrow.

Working for the Future

The photos below are finishing off jobs that my husband has been doing. It is in preparation for selling the second house.











Building Community

I was up the street today going to a library book sale. I was in the pub laneway to get there and felt like I was being seen, and also keeping up with what the visitors where doing in the main street. People are more likely to know me than me them.

Learn a new Skill

My son designed and made with my Mum's sewing coaching a pichu, which is gorgeous. They made the bear as well.





This meme comes from Belinda's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts