Happy Homemaker Monday




The weather in my neck of the woods:
Mon
Dec 20
7.0°C 19°C 21.4mm
Sun
Dec 19
10.0°C 18.6°C 1.4mm
Sat
Dec 18
11.0°C 18.6°C 2.0mm
Fri
Dec 17
7.1°C 25.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
Dec 16
12.6°C 26.2°C 6.6mm


Things that make me happy:
the song that Tania posted for me

Book I am reading:
nothing atm, still have a Woman's Weekly to read

What I am enjoying on TV:
a bit of CMC and the Waltons, I can really relate to the Waltons these days

On the menu for dinner:
Corn Chowder because it is a cold day

On my To Do list:
not much, I am not trying too hard

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
something with bacon, I bought a kilo pack because the meat was very expensive. I had to pass up some beef olives

In the craft basket:
my daughter has been drawing ever since she got textas for her birthday at the beginning of December

Looking forward to this week:
more resting

Tips and tricks:
Buy presents from a hamper club

My favourite blog post this week:
How to bring back good mentioned at Little Jenny Wren
Thoughts about feminism

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
not much blog hopping going on here

No words needed: my daughter in blue, middle right



Lesson learned the past few days:
if you worry you may get pains in the chest

On my mind:
just enjoying the moment, and my much improved weeded garden

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
James 1: 27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts