Being online is fun sometimes




It is getting more fun all the time don't you think?

I just got an email from ebay with personalised suggestions. It suggested I may like a print by Peiter Zaadstra. Upon googling Peiter Zaadstra images, I found I love his paintings more than any other Australian painter so far. And I didn't even know he existed.

He has gun dog pictures, I have a gun dog and my husband used to enjoy hunting. He also has shearing shed pictures, I used to sweep up after shearers (not sure how I fit so much into my years between say 7 and 14, I seem to be able to reel off lots of experiences).

The ebay store is outbackarts44.

Comments

Deb said…
I haven't heard of him either, he sure does great paintings.
Scrappy quilter said…
Wonderful paintings.
Jodie said…
Wow, you're right, these are amazing... Thanks for the link, I'm off to check them out..

Hugs - Jodie :)
Renata said…
I didnt' know about him either. They are lovely pictures though!
Hope you are going well!
Have fun
Renata:)

Popular Posts