Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather in my neck of the woods: 27 all the way, pretty much the same every day


Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Mar 15
13°C - 0.0mm
Mon
Mar 14
17.5°C 27°C 8.0mm
Sun
Mar 13
16.5°C 27.0°C 0.2mm
Sat
Mar 12
15.6°C 27.1°C 7.0mm
Fri
Mar 11
16.7°C 27.5°C 9.4mm


Things that make me happy:
the butterflies in the garden at the moment

Book I am reading:
haven't been interested in reading lately

What I am enjoying on TV:
same, I did watch a lovely show probably on Wednesday of Selling Houses Australia Extreme where they got a shed officially a house so it could be sold

On the menu for dinner:
Warm Potato & Capsicum Salad

On my To Do list:
finalise a shopping list for tomorrow, so we make it till our real pay day

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Salmon & Vegetable Pasta

In the craft basket:
same curtains!

Looking forward to this week:
just a normal everyday week. My daughter is coming home from her weekend away after her after school activity tonight, I guess it will be less peaceful then

Tips and tricks:
my daughters wedding dress for her art project was too small to zip up. My Mum suggested taking the zip out and sewing it back in. There was some material extra folded back. My husband has taken the zip out so maybe tonight he can put it back in for her to take photos. It was funny Mum gave her some horseshoes from the op-shop and she had one over either arm

My favourite blog post this week:
Keys to Love

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
cathy@home, Simply Kubbutz, I used to be fascinated by kubbutzs when I was a teenager. This lady is Welsh and the blog lovely

No words needed: sometimes the view is nice, I think I have been missing some



Lesson learned the past few days:
that perhaps in middle age time should be spent renewing friendships and investing time in new people. Statistically we need more in the future, that we would now, take opportunities that come along to make or renew friends as they arise

On my mind:
why I am so ratty, best for forget about it, and rest and take things more slowly particularly thinking lol

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
nothing atm

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts