Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:

Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Apr 18
-0.5°C - 0.0mm
Sun
Apr 17
0.1°C 20.2°C 0.0mm
Sat
Apr 16
4.0°C 21.5°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 15
6.0°C 21.0°C 0.2mm
Thu
Apr 14
6.8°C 16.2°C 0.4mm


Things that make me happy:
Trinny & Susannah in Australia, I just watched it and got teary

Book I am reading:
none, but thinking about reading something. I have ordered a chit lit book, wonder if I will like that? I do like it, it is called Shall We Dance? by Maggie Alderson 2010.

What I am enjoying on TV:
Trinny & Susannah in Australia. They have been to Sydney, Canberra, now Melbourne. On Mondays on You channel

On the menu for dinner:
Spicy Lentil Cottage Pie

On my To Do list:
I have to do a rushed fruit order in an hour and half window on Tuesday

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I haven't made up my menu. I can't order fruit and vege online this week because of Easter, will try to buy some things tomorrow

In the craft basket:
still the same curtains!!!

Looking forward to this week:
the reunion of course, 5 days to go I think

Tips and tricks:
use a child's bike tyre to fix a wheelbarrow

My favourite blog post this week:
Simple thoughts on country roads by Renata, it is a must read

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
news of Duggar's book

No words needed: my daughter's dragon costume, there is a tail. The skirt was from a Mexican costume, the wings from a unicorn costume, the frill from a homemade ballet skirt and the rest a mermaid costume that was too small I think



Lesson learned the past few days:
if you walk around on high heels after not wearing them for years, after your shower for awhile you will remember. Dancing with them on is good too, you will see your back needs practise too lol. I was happy with my stamina despite working up a sweat with the wood heater on, as I went for a walk with my daughter and I wasn't puffing that much, she was though a little

On my mind:
all the issues in the novel, it is so fun. With a 21 year old daughter, a 49 year old vintage clothes shop proprietor in London, single Mum with a child on the laptop all day, so relevant

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
None that I remember.

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts