The week that was



My daughters came back from a church camp on Friday morning. They actually left on Thursday up the freeway, to southern NSW where they stayed at a B&B I think, then came home via the town our other house is in, stopped to chat to their friend who was dressed in CFA gear collecting money for the televised Good Friday appeal. These are photos from camp. My daughter thought the possum was a cat at first. I used to see possums when I was a child on the farm.











They were in the car for a long time, then had to do it again on Saturday when I went to my reunion. Sisters together walking to the shop to get chips. I loved that.



They took a picture or two of the war memorial. It is Anzac Day today, it is like our version of Memorial Day.



Me during our usual break an hour or so before we got there.

Comments

Popular Posts