Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
it is a gorgeous day today Tuesday. It is midday and only still 10 degrees C at 11 am but it is lovely. The colour of the mountain and the sky together is beautiful. Last night twilight and a beautiful silvery moon

Things that make me happy:
I have been looking at photos from about five years ago. At some point I forgot to be worried about how my kids and ourselves all don't live together, all 7 of us anymore. I could see that so much life has been lived since we moved from our hometown, and that in that time I must have done a lot of mothering. It the process of accepting that my eldest left home to go to school, now I had gone the other way and forgotten it all lol.

Book I am reading:
nothing atm, trying just to think and be and stay warm and recover from my tooth extraction

What I am enjoying on TV:
I actually got to see Fireproof the movie. Had been wanting to see it for a very long time and it was near the start when I was very bored and had nothing to do and I came across it on the Christian Channel on TV, which I don't usually check. I didn't feel like watching the other things. After that I watched The Waltons as well lol

On the menu for dinner:
Meatballs. I am doing meatballs twice, once a recipe I saw on TV the other with a creamy sauce, so I am doing low-fat for the rest of the week to compensate lol. It seems like you need less meat because of the zucchini, but we will see lol.
Spiced Meatballs in Cream Sauce

On my To Do list:
to go and buy a firebrick for the heater

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Stir-fried Vegetables on Asian Style Coconut and Pumpkin Polenta
I don't have the right vegetables but I think it is worth a try

In the craft basket:
curtains are finished!

Looking forward to this week:
going to the shops, I wasn't in the mood the day my tooth was taken out so I feel like it has been given back to me, provided I have enough money to go there

Tips and tricks:

My favourite blog post this week:
Guest post from Ganeida on the Quaker Stop
Hardening of the Oughteries
Love is in the Air

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
not much hopping going on here lol

No words needed:

Lesson learned the past few days:

On my mind:

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
see above

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts