Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Tuesday... and finished Saturday

Outside my window... it is a nice day but very very quiet

I am thinking... facebook can be difficult sometimes. Is there anyone at all who doesn't have trouble with it?

I am thankful for... the fact that last Friday my tooth partially fell out. It was the one that I have been stressing about for a year and was going to ask the dentist about at my scheduled appointment for a filling yesterday. My dentist was on call and yesterday the dentist that was supposed to do the filling took the tooth out. I feel tired, but blessed. I had the money, the appointment and it is all over now. I had a big day, 9 hours I was out, feel a little tired now actually.

It was all a miracle I was stressed from what my daughter was teasing me about while eating a pizza because my husband was home late from a business trip. The pizza just popped it out.

I am wearing... my new jeans and some older clothes. Polar fleece top that is a boxy shape, but it works as clothes. The reunion reminded me of my humble roots at school and how proud I am to belong, so I am not as stressed about clothes. I have since put on a jacket, it is very cold in here, -3 degrees C last night and tomorrow a cold day after a warmer night, only 11 during the day

I am remembering... that I got my hair trimmed on time, at exactly 6 weeks, so I am happy about that!

I am going... no where, just resting

I am reading... how it may snow tonight on the mountain. There was no or very little snow on the mountain yesterday when driving home. Usually there is a view on some roads, and I had a look

I am hoping... I don't have black or puffy eyes tomorrow, they are starting to close slightly from the tooth extraction

On my mind... the TV was turned off locally onto the set top boxes, we use Austar but there is no TV for my husband to watch when he goes to the other house to work. That town is going onto Imparja

Noticing that... I still feel tired and sometimes weepy from my tooth extraction, it is very strange

Pondering these words... the words from Johnny Cash song I Love You Because from Tania's post comments at Outback

From the kitchen... picking chives from our other house today for Cauliflower, Bacon & Split Pea Soup

Around the house... a new dress up, in a large size, for 50c at the op-shop yesterday, seems like forever ago

One of my favourite things... the perfume sample White Heat. I went back to the shop I got it from but they don't actually stock it. I think it's real name is Zen, so I may try again

From my picture journal... the lemon tree taken by my daughter who has been using a tripod



Please visit Peggy to learn more about daybooks.

Comments

Popular Posts