Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Mon
Sep 19
2.4°C - 0.0mm
Sun
Sep 18
3.0°C 23.2°C 0.0mm
Sat
Sep 17
1.2°C 20.3°C 0.0mm
Fri
Sep 16
2.6°C 17.6°C 0.0mm
Thu
Sep 15
1.2°C 17.3°C 0.0mm


Things that make me happy:
peanuts!

Book I am reading:
I just got a gorgeous book from the library Civil to Strangers and other writings by Barbara Pym. It includes her writing that was unpublished when she died

What I am enjoying on TV:
The Waltons, Spirited, Selling Houses Australia

On the menu for dinner:
Potato Spinach Frittata

On my To Do list:
shopping list, finalise bills I want to pay

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
BBQ Chicken with Greek Salad

In the craft basket:
my daughter is still painting, she has done two of three paintings, I am thinking I hope she gives them to me to keep, I don't have a lot of art work, well some but could do with some more lol

Looking forward to this week:
knowing what everyone is doing for the week, what is possible and what isn't for my daughter's 18 and all sorts of stuff, the holidays come around too quickly

Tips and tricks:
Coles have preserving jars or Target?

My favourite blog post this week:
Prelude
Cheerfulness
Housework

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

Life is what we make it!

No words needed: taken yesterday after my walk, my new t-shirt from Target that I think has shrunk?



Lesson learned the past few days:
if you have been having little naps, keep doing it if you need them

On my mind:
facebook's silly answer to the other new fb copy, not exactly the same kind of thing

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend, relating to facebook

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts