Wow


I must have bribed someone to get one of these awards, they look so interesting.

Oh, that's right this is an honest award. Thank you so much Gail for awarding me the Honest Scrap award.

"This award is about bloggers who post from their heart,
who oftentimes put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul." From: daddyBstrong


The rules for the Honest Scrap award:

The honorees are to:

A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.



Ten things about myself: (I'll have to think of different things to last time sigh.)

1. I once went to visit the making of a children's TV show. I was scared of the cat, I was scared to be in the clown's caravan! This was after the show of course.

2. Oh, honest things. Oh dear? I won't order a pizza with everything unless it has anchovies, well I guess I would eat it anyway.

3. I don't think womens sunhats fit my head. Have no idea if I am right or not. I had reasonable luck with the hat I wore on Saturday. Yes, I wore it a little, not all the time.

4. I am not scared of spiders.

5. I don't really watch movies anymore, unless by accident or if it is a Love Comes Softly movie.

6. I don't attend church, but did a lot at one time.

7. I prefer gas stoves to electric.

8. I don't like changeable weather.

9. I have gone off self-help books, ages ago, years.

10. I don't like to drive small cars, well that is what I think.


I am awarding this Honest Scrap to:

10Notes
Amanda's Australian Story
Homespun Simplicity
The Narrow Path
At Home On The Rock
At The Good Life
Heart Felt

Comments

Thanks, Linda!

Ohhh...and I've left you the letter "B".
Jen said…
Congrats on the award. Have a great day.
Karen said…
Wow, Linda! Thank you for thinking of me~how very sweet. I really appreciate it!

Karen
Leanne said…
Thanks for award

Love Leanne
Michele said…
Well, congratulations on the award... you deserve it!

Oh... I am scared of spiders!
Ick.
I don't mind any other bugs but spiders creep me out! LOL

~Michele~
Mountain Retreat
OK..I've put my post up!
Heart Felt said…
Thanks so much for the award Linda, you are very kind. It must be hard not liking spiders in Australia! xx
Amanda said…
Thanks so much for this lovely award.

I enjoyed reading your answers and was surprised to find a lady who is not scared by spiders. Good on you!

I prefer gas to electric too.
flmom said…
Thank you so much! :o) I will hopefully get this posted soon. I have not had a lot of computer time lately.

Popular Posts