Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
Nothing again. I have finished the second book in the series by Annette Smith.

On my TV:
I haven't been watching any. The girls watched a movie last night after camp, there was a nice bit I noticed when I walked past. My older kids watched a documentary on art in the afternoon which sounded nice. It sounded like the guy who hosts Grand Design? from the UK.

On the menu for tonight:
Cauliflower & Bacon Macaroni Cheese

On my To Do list:
To pay a very large water bill. I think the price has gone up.

New Recipe I tried last week:
Lentil & Chickpea Soup with Chorizo
It was very nice. I researched lentil soups once and did variations in my Italian Australian Woman's Weekly cookbook, two variations, one was zucchini & curry I think. I am going to write in this variation to the zucchini variation lol.

In the craft basket:
My daughter is starting her dress at school today. My little girl has been doing some bead threading.

Looking forward to:
I find this is a worry. I think I have nothing to look forward to, but don't think about it. I'm sure I could organise something, so maybe I just want to chill.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
If you have a large knob of sandwich meat and feel it is a little uninviting compared to other meats, try it with mint jelly.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Bee-Content Ranch, Laundry Day.

Favorite photo from last week:
My rose we moved to the new house, an Easter daisy and some white flowers that have naturalised themselves that were already there.



Lesson learned the past few days:
Maybe I need to make sure my lamp that we use for blackouts has a good battery in case of bushfire blackouts as well and storm blackouts?

On my Prayer List:
Robert's brother.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I am afraid I haven't been on a lot of Christian blogs this week to have a good read, and nothing has popped up in any of my reading, and nothing has come to mind, although I suspect I just didn't take note of it.

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Scrappy quilter said…
Can't wait to see the dress your daughter is doing. The picture of the flowers is awesome.
Sandra said…
I enjoyed reading your entry :)

Beautiful photo of the flowers.

Popular Posts