Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:

I opened the door to the parcel lady at about 11, brrrr.


Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Jul 19
1.5°C - 2.0mm
Sun
Jul 18
0.5°C 8.8°C 0.2mm
Sat
Jul 17
0.9°C 7.6°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jul 16
-0.1°C 9.0°C 0.2mm
Thu
Jul 15
1.0°C 12.0°C 14.6mm


Things that make me happy:
We got a lawn mower I found one day on the computer, and my son got one of the flats I found (he may have too, not sure) on the computer the same day. We will take our son home to his new flat soon, though I may stay home, may be in the way shifting

Book I am reading:
in between books, finished A Word To The End Time Church last week

What I am enjoying on TV:
Wife Swap USA, I had to watch it and sit by the heater to warm up

On the menu for dinner:
Chickpea Burgers with Raita

On my To Do list:
to work out if I can afford to go to family reunion, chiropractor, Leeton, and the kids to church camp, though I think I am committed now anyway lol, oh and to buy a new outfit perhaps, I have been putting it off

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Coriander & Corn Omelette Rolls

In the craft basket:
We have to hang some curtains, though I am trying not to alter them, an ebay purchase. I do have two curtains to split in half down a seam so they will sit either side of the window in our investment property

Looking forward to this week:
going to my hometown if I go, though I probably will, today I get to drive my car after not driving it for a week or so

Tips and tricks:
my son showed me that new suburbs have the maps on the home listings from plans from the government

My favourite blog post this week:
Has the green message become unnecessarily gendered?

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Nothing new.

No words needed: finally everyone is happy my son got his hair cut, not for my little girl and my husband



Lesson learned the past few days:
buying clothes (my daughter gives me the money from her work) on Supre online is easy I can use paypal to pay for the clothes

On my mind:
I am perfectly cheered up after my morning on the computer doing my shopping list, tagging photos on Facebook and listening to Josh Turner and NeedToBreathe

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." I was reading about it in the book I was given to review. Not sure if the scripture was quoted or not so I looked it up.

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Jan said…
Handsome son!
Yes it has been cold there, Linda,we have had gorgeous weather this week.
Glad things working out for you.
Hugs and Blessings,
Jan
I love that verse in 1 Timothy.

Popular Posts